Having officially signed my yearly review, I can say that I have completed my first year at Cummins. I started in May, so my first year is only of 8 months of work. I will not bore you with the details, since most are internal work I have been doing, but will frame my activities as Stop, Start, & Continue evaluation of my work.
- Wasting time in low importance activities
- Making poor food choices during the work day
- Developing new skills through established on site training
- Project Management
- 6Sigma Training
- Networking more
- Participating in Affinity Groups at work
- Focusing on results
- High quality work
- Being involved with recruiting: Student Information, Intern Mentoring, Job Placement, and New Hire integration.