I’m having trouble coming up with good topics each week, or at least each week, so I’ll do a post-mortem on Mondays.
- Making excuses for not going to the gym in the morning; I don’t know why I am having trouble getting up at 6 and going to the gym. I just need to do it! I should re-read about habits.
- skipping Monday Planning; when there is not much going on I tend to skip my weekly planning on Mondays, I need to reboot this, things are getting complicated.
- Reading “Up Your Game” by ; I’m really excited to read this book, looks like something I enjoy already.
- Making your quarterly Updated List; I want to have a list of people who I connect with at least each quarter. I have a good idea of who should be on the list, but I just need to write it.
- Learning about Spigit; this is a great ideation tool. We kicked this off last week and I continue to learn new things. I’m really happy with this tool
- Working on the Cummins BYU MBA group; there are few things that get me really excited. This past few weeks I’ve been really immersed in helping with the new interns and new full-time employees.