- Professional with 10+ years of international experience in Strategy, Process Design, and Market Research
- MBA with emphasis in Marketing Strategy and Global Management
- Strong verbal and written bilingual communication skills, leadership development experience and cross functional negotiation assignments.
Provo, UT (2011 - 2013)
MBA, Marketing Strategy and Global Management
- Full tuition scholarship
- Global Management Certificate
Provo, UT (1999 - 2002)
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science – emphasis in data modeling and data retrieval
- University Dean’s List
Columbus, IN (2012 - Present)
Project Manager – Supply Chain Capability PMO (2016 – Present)
Supported the deployment of a Global ERP solution for the company.
- Managed the deployment of Order Management for the Engine Business
- Created processes and procedures for other Functional Deployments
Program Leader – Technology Strategy & Innovation (2014 to 2015)
Strategy advisory group reporting to the CTO.
- Designed and lead all Crowdsourcing challenges in the company
- Reduced by 50% the challenge definition using DFSS (6 Sigma) Methodology
- Increased by 90% the number of monthly challenges in the company
Program Manager – Distribution PLM – (2013 to 2014)
Work closely with project managers, engineering leaders, and functional leaders at distributors and align them with the core PLM team to plan and execute PLM deployments in distributors around the world.
- Developed the organization change management strategy for the 75 impacted users
- Created a deployment plan for 2 sites and 6 distributors
MBA Marketing Intern – Oil & Gas Center of Excellence – (2012)
Spent 12 weeks working with different divisions to create a marketing strategy for a new segment. Met weekly with offices in Singapore and Houston.
- Developed a Market Strategy for a new business with expected revenue of $30 Million
- Created a comprehensive strategy for all customer facing digital assets
- Identified and implemented a solution to manage customer accounts
Guatemala, Guatemala (2007 - 2011)
Production & IT Manager – Central America and Dominican Republic
Designed and produced consumer market research models for pharmaceutical companies. Developed data models that incorporate census and statistical measurements for targeted market segments. Worked closely with more than 50 distributors and wholesalers.
- Generated $250,000 in annual revenue by designing a new data model with zero expense overhead
- Increased customer base 20% through a process reengineering, retaining 3 key accounts amounting to $100,000
- Reduced 72% of errors in production by implementing an ongoing quality improvement process
- Reduced by 5 days the time to consolidate monthly information from 154 data providers and 230 pharmacies
Guatemala, Guatemala (2003 - 2007)
Division Software Manager – MetLife Mexico Account (2006 to 2007)
Founded the first software division in the plant with full development cycles and quality assurance. Led a global 15 person team across 4 different countries to complete a $3 million software contract from design through execution. Traveled 50% of time.
- Was a consultant in a due diligence effort that produced a $3 million software contract with MetLife Mexico
- Reduced labor costs 40% through an outsourcing strategy creating savings of $324,000
- Championed a cross functional effort to create a team that supported 5 internal clients in development, support and documentation
Division Production Manager (2004 to 2006)
Responsible for all business strategic decisions of 10 supervisors and 500 operators. Coordinated a 24/7 operation with clients in the health care insurance sector.
- Restructured 2 divisions to reduce 20% of overhead and 5% of direct labor
- Reduced delivery time 20% by creating a new a tracking system for cancelled work
- Cut yearly overtime expenses 50% through labor negotiations
Area Production Supervisor (2003 to 2004)
Reorganized work schedules and optimized deliverables for a team of 300 operators.
- Reduced labor costs 85% by consolidating production of eight projects into one central control room
- Developed process to catch operator errors which improved quality by 20%
Columbus, IN (2013 - Present)
- Expanded the Campus team from 3 to 8 members and coordinated our efforts
- Increased by 40% the number of applicants who received internship offers
- Organized and participated in On-Campus Info-Sessions and Interviews
Columbus, IN (2014 - Present)
Communications Committee Team
- Helped publish Monthly publication to the Group
- Wrote several articles on the publication
Central America (2008 - 2010)
- Organized and trained 100 youth mentors for 6 months to participate in a one week event
- Expanded program from 1 country to 3 other countries in Central America
Chihuahua, Mexico (1996 - 1998)
- Led and trained a volunteer group through service activities
- Accountable for the daily activities for 16 other volunteers
- Executive secretary for the headquarter office
- Proficient with SQL, Excel, PowerPoint, and several reporting tools
- Certified in Cummins Project Management (ITPM)
- 6Sigma TDFSS Trained
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Deep understanding of programming languages and data base design and implementation
- Google Web Analytics and Adwords
- Web Development including WordPress
- Photography and blogging: FamMijangos.com